Friday, September 11, 2009

FINAL DESTINATION 4

Hey people,
I am totally boring today...
Usually i was at kl on weekends rite...
But for this weekend i decided to stay at segamat...
Argggghhh..

Since i don't have class today...
So i was like don't know what to do??
Kalau kata nak makan...
Now is ramadhan...
So i just chill out in my room...
Huhuhuhuhu...

Last nite i was supposed to watch FINAL DESTINATION 4...
But there were misunderstanding yesterday...
So we cancel to watch that movie...
Fizi wanted to watch other movies from wan's hard disc...
So me, amar and syamil stayed at study room to watch with him...
But, we need to wait for wan...
Because the movies was with him...

We're waiting for him for like hours...
I don't know what did he do that takes so long...
I was already asleep when his showed up...
Then, fizi wake me up at 3...
He told to go upstairs...
I was like...
Movie dah habis ke???

Hahahahaha...
Penat je...
I felt asleep sampai habis movie...
Syamil pun dah balik bilik dah...
Huhuhuhuhu...
Then, I went upstairs and continue my sleep...

Until this moment...
Baru bangun ni...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment