Thursday, September 17, 2009

KARAOKE

Last week..
My roomate wanted to break fast with me...
I'm okay with the idea...
Since it is weekend and i don't have class...

So i asked them...
Do they have a car??
I don't want to go if kene naik bus...
HAHAHAHAHA...
Jahat kan...
But, actually i malas gila nak outing that day...
Huhuhuhuhu...

We all end up naik bas jugak...
Then i had to stand plak dalam bus...
They all got a sit...
Only me and amar...
So pathetic rite...
HAHAHAHAHA...
The bus was like terhayung hayang....
I was like tarzan tau x...
Huhuhuhuhu...

All the restaurant at segamat was full...
KFC was really full...
I can only see people's head...
So what do you expect??
Then we went to marrybrown...
It is quite full actually...
But, luckilly we got a place to eat...
Marrybrown was not so bad...
Only through my perspective okay...
Everyone were complaint about the food...
My ear rasa nak tercabut...
Listening to their complain...

After buka...
They asked me to karaoke with them...
I x nak at first...
Tapi i gi jugak okay...
So karaoke x inagt dunia...
Basar over nanyi...
Bajet superstar je...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
I nanyi biasa2 je...
Low profile that day...
Huhuhuhu....

Went back to kolej at 10...
Naik van sempit...
Luckilly amar kurus...
HAHAHAHAHA....
Kalau x...
X muat agaknye...
Huhuhuhuhu....
TC people...

No comments:

Post a Comment