Sunday, September 6, 2009

Breakfast...

Well basically...
I don't really know what to post today...
Urm this weekend i was at kl...

Last nite..

I went for a breakfast with my family at shah alam...

So excited...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

To meet all my cousin...

I miss them so much...

I went there with my sister...

This is the picture while we sesat...
HAHAHAHAHA..
Sempat lagi kan....


We arrived there kind a late...
Nak avoid traffic jammed..

So we took the other way to go shah alam...

Unfortunately, we stucked in jammed jugak...

The bad news is...
My mom told me that the usual way we use x jammed...
Damn it...

Waste mon
ey for toll and waste my time...

At shah alam we fetch kak enna...

Then, straight to subang...
The food there was fantastic...

I ate a lot okay...

Sampai i felt asleep while eating...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

The
y were like laugh at me...

Then, chit chat with my cousin...

About baju raya sume...

HAHAHAHAHA...
Their raya stuff cantik...

X sabar nak raya...
HUHUHUHUHUHU...

Sampai kul 11 lepak kat sana...

Then we were like super tired...

Sume nak balik dah...

I love my cousin so freaking much...
HUHUHUHUHU...

TC people...

No comments:

Post a Comment