Friday, September 4, 2009

Home

I love going home...
This week again i'm going home...
Since there is no kolej activities...
So i decided to going home...
People would probably said that i always going home...
But, i don't know why??
I just love to go home...

There is lots of stuff to do at home...
I need to see my little angel...
Qaseh...
She is super duper cute...



I love her so much...
Although she ia a lil bit botak...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Then, i need to go shopping with my family...
Raya stuff lah kot...
HAHAHAHAHA...
My baju raya still wasn't enough for me...
Urmmm where to shop this time???
I want to go to the curve...
Its been ages x pergi situ...
Since uitm kot...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

I need to see Ezrai...
Dah lama gila x jumpa...
How to see him??
He's at penang...
And i'm at segamat...
Two different place...
He told me that he's in kl this week...
So i will meet him...
There's so much stuff to storry about...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
TC people...

No comments:

Post a Comment