Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Fasting

I think is not too late to wish everyone happy fasting and selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan...
This ramadhan would be a little bit different for me...
I will be celebrating this ramadhan at uitm johor...
I would not be celebrating this puasa with my family...
I think i will be with my family only on weekends..
So the rest of the weekdays i will be fasting at johor...
I was a little bit sad because i'm not with my family...
Actually, i consider myself as a mummy boy...
Hahahahaha....
But, at least i have my friends with me here...
Hahahahaha...


Through this few days of ramadhan at johor...
I felt a little bit tiring...
Hahahahaha....
As always..
You know me right...
The weather here were so freaking hot...
I often felt thirsty...
But I'm sure that i will make through...
Here at uitm johor...
They had their own bazaar ramadhan...
How cool was that right...
I never thought that they had their own bazaar...
They were lots of food there...
I was craving for almost every single types of food...
Hahahahaha...


But, i only can spend a few penny to buy food...
Before this, whenever i bought food for breakfast...
I usually spent my parents money....
So i don't really think to be smart shopper...
I just bought everything...
Although something that i don't really eat...
Hahahahaha...
But, now i need to use my own money to buy food...
Since that i don't apply my ptptn yet....
So i need to cut down my expenses ob buying those delicious food....
Hahahahhaha...
Pity me...
Anyone who like to pay for me...
You guys are almost welcome...
Hahahaha....


One more thing....
I'm not having sahur here at johor...
Usually when I'm at kl,
my mum will served my sahur for me...
But now, i had to prepare my own sahur....
So i took the best solution by not having sahur at all....
Hahahahaha...
How lazy i am...
Last but not least,
I wish happy fasting to everyone...
Don't ponteng puasa okay...
TC..

No comments:

Post a Comment