Monday, August 31, 2009

First time.

Last friday,
I went back to kl with my friends...
We decided to take the train this time...
I was a lil a bit excited because it was my first time...
I was like a batak okay that day...
They were like laughing out loud at me...
HAHAHAHAHA...

We took a cab from the uitm...
Well the pak guard were so cruel to us...
He asked the taxi driver to charged us 50 dolar...
Can you imagine...
We pay 50 dolar for taxi...
HAHAHAHA....
But, i know that he was joking...
HAHAHAHAHA....

We make a quick stop at the bus terminal...
So ape lagi...
I'ts time for our photoshoot...
Here are some cool picture from us...



We waited at the train station...
I was like so freaking excited...
HAHAHAHAHAHA....
We take the regular class...
Actually we do not quite a lot of budget...
So that is like the best place that we deserved kot...

The KTM was not bad after all...
Well, if we compare with buses..
It is more comfortable...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
I sat with this one senior which i don't know who...
Diba's friend...
As you guys know,
I don't say any word with him...
I kan pemalu sikit...
HAHAHAHAHA...

Then, somewhere in kajang...
I got a called...
It is from my senior...
He left his broadband behind my seat...
He asked me to keep his broadband and gave him back at kl sentral...

Thanks to diba, ain and yanie...
For happen to be there at my experience...
HAHAHAHAHA...
TC people...

No comments:

Post a Comment