Sunday, August 23, 2009

Debate

I got a new experience..
I had joined a uitm johor debate club...
Seriously, i had no experience in debate at all...
I had never joined debate before...
I never even watched debate before...
I'm like totally new in this debate thing..



But i love to try new things..
So i just joined this club...
My first practice was not good at all..
As i remembered, we only have 4 new debaters...
But i don't know if the rest not coming that day...
Then, senior debaters asked us to practice debate together with them....
I was not ready at first,
But then i think i give a try...
So they gave us a topic for our debate...
This House Will Legalize Abortion...
I was like,,
What on earth should i say....
I was the government site plak tu...



Luckily,
I team up with this one senior...
So he adviced me what to said...
He correct my points...
Then we start our debate..
Then, come the bad news,,
When my prime minister starts her points...
I found that her points was quite different with mine...
So i need to change a little bit of my point...
The debate went through quite good...
Until, my turn...
I was so stucked with ideas in front of them...
I was nervous as well...
My idea was not really convincing the judges..
I was quite emberassing,...
hahahaha...
But that senior debaters told me that i should convince them enough to be a good debaters...
I need to learn more about debating i guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment