Friday, August 21, 2009

H1N1

H1n1 is getting serious..
Everyone should concern about their health...
Because we never knows what would happen to us...
If we not take care of our own health....
We might be the next victim of this h1n1 thingy...
From my understanding...
H1n1 can be spread while we communicate with people who had that influenza...
As what i heard...
There are some school had been closed down due to this matter...
Uitm johor had given us 1 week holiday because of h1n1...


Right now...
All uitm johor students are encourage to wear mask...
Hahahaha...
Prevent from h1n1...
My classmate and i were also wearing a mask...
hahahahaha...
But we were wearing mask for only like 2 to 3 days only...
One of my friends told me that he can't breath smoothly while he's wearing that mask...
I was really agree with his opinion...
I felt uncomfortable as well wearing that freaking mask...
Hahahahaha....
I was inform as well that one of uitm student had passed away because of h1n1...

I was shocked when i heard the news...
I need to give extra care to my health...
Penawar also like freaking full with people...
That day,, when i went to penawar..
There are lots of students to medical check up...
Most of them were in fever...
I was kind of pity with them...
But in my other site of thinking,,
They got mc from penawar...
So they don't have to come to class...
Hahahaha,,,
What's cool than just relax on bed at kolej right...
Then, they can skip kesatria...
COOL...
For some reason i think that uitm johor is like a danger zone...
Everyone i met were wearing mask...
We will be different if we're not wearing mask...


Lastly...
I really hope this influenza would stop...
And we can live healthy...



No comments:

Post a Comment