Wednesday, June 30, 2010

phone bills

finally i confessed to mom about the phone bills.
mom asked me how much the phone bills exactly.
but, i don't really know the exact amount.
the only thing that i know its above 200 cause mom had paid 200.
but, still i can't make any calls and everything. huh.

lucky for me, mom did not mad about the bills.
she even said that she's going to pay another 100 tomorrow.
which is so cool, so that i don't have to use my own money after all.
thanks again mom. i know you love me. hehe.

i think i should stop using the bill lah.
or i could have another number that is using prepaid.
so i could use the other number to call my friends or anything.
in fact, by using a second number i could top up by myself.
its a good idea though.

then, i should get a new phone.
upgrade from my lousy nokia. haha.
i'm thinking of blackberry.
you know, blackberry is kind of in at the moment.
everyone are using bb. shit. huh.
moreover, it is quite a friendly user phone. hahaha.
cool isn't it.

so after i get my loan.
i will definitely go for a serious shopping spree. haha.
there are so many things that i have in mind right now. hahaha.

till then,
loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment