Tuesday, June 29, 2010

packing

i think i should have packing now.
there are trillions of stuff to bring to segamat.
i don't really know why i need to bring so many things to segamat.
well the things that i mention is all my clothes that i need to wear at segamat.
and some of books and all my facial and hair product and list goes on. haha.




i can't believe that i'm actually leaving this saturday.
that means i have only 3 days at kl.
oh gosh i am really gonna miss kl like so badly.
urrggghh.



its seems that i just start my sem break last friday. hahaha.
i did not have enough time to spend with my love ones here.
then segamat call. oh no.
maybe i should ask uitm to give us extra holidays on the upcoming semester though. haha.
well, what can i do after all.
i have to do this althugh i don't want to. haha.



so segamat. yeay. i try so hard to enjoy okay. hahaha.
i'll be part 3 this upcoming semester. haha.
at last, i had a junior that is younger than me. hahaha.
so i have to start a plan with all my clique on what to do at segamat for 4 months. haha.



till then,
lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment