Monday, October 12, 2009

I am so freaking nervous rite now...
Tonight is our dinner for diim...
I am kind of excited...
But at the same time...
I am freaking nervous too...
Because tonight my group would have to perform...
Hahahahaha...
I have to admit that I kind of nervous a bit...
Well, I have never presented something in front of many people...

Urm...
I don't really know what to wear lol...
My friends ask me to wear baju melayu...
But, i don't know...
I'm thinking of wearing collar shirt je...
But, we'll see...
Baju melayu wasn't a bad idea as well rite??
Since I never wear my baju melayu here...
Its been a collection in my closet...
What a bad person am i rite...
Hahahahaha..

I'm so looking forward to eat tonight...
I will empty my tummy for tonight...
Hahahahaha...
Hope that the food is freaking delicious...
Huhuhuhu...
Urm, I don't know what to say anymore...
Got to go...
I got a class a after this...
Wish me luck for tonight performance...
TC people....

No comments:

Post a Comment