Saturday, September 19, 2009

LAST DAY OF RAMADHAN...

Last day of ramadhan everyone...
Finally, we finished the whole month of ramadhan...
I manage to complete my puasa this year...
I felt so relieved...
No need to fasting anymore...
Which is really good...
Coz i can't eat a lot of kuih raya nanti...
Huhuhuhuhuhu...

Today we helped mama and umi to prepare raya food...
We made our own ketupat and rendang...
Also my favourite food during raya which is lemang...
This is the first time i did a lot of stuff...
I had cut the serai...
Which is so tiring...
The knife was too big...
So it is so hard to cut with it....

Then at the evening...
Me, fazira n izzati helped to kacau the rendang...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...
The rendang siap lompat melompat....
Sampai kene baju i...
HAHAHAHAHA...
Habis kotor sume...
I was like...
Dah macam buruh kasar dah aku ni...
Huhuhuhuhu....

We all x sempat nak masak lemang...
Coz its been raining...
Since morning...
So papa plan too cooked it at night...
Then, there were other problem...
We running out of santan...
Santan dah basi...
So me, ayah and fazira...
Went to looked for the santan...
Lama gila tunggu kelapa...
Sampai we all tertidur dalam kereta...
HAHAHAHAHAHA...

Then, sampai umah papa n umi cepat-cepat masak...
Ntah sampai pukul berapa lah kan...
I already slept dah kot waktu tu...
Huhuhuhuhuhu...
TC people...

No comments:

Post a Comment